Wednesday 28 October 2015

Halloween Box Card - Imaginisce

On Imaginisce's blog today: this fun Halloween box card. I created one once before and the reactions I got were so enthusiastic that I decided to create one once more and this time for Halloween. I used the versatile Give Thanks collection and just love the result:


I found the digital cut file in the Silhouette store and used my Cameo to cut out all the different elements. Don't you just love that haunted house, the black cat and those bats?! To dress up the scene a bit more I used die-cuts, puffy stickers and enamel dots from the Give Thanks collection, like the green tree, the mushroom and the leaves. 



For the finishing touch Imaginisce's tools came in so very handy! To sand all the edges I used the cordless D-Stress tool and to pierce all the holes from the cut files I used the Score 'N Pierce Tool. 



The only question that remains is, who will be the recipient of this card! 


Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned paper, die-cuts, puffy stickers, enamel dots (Give Thanks); American Crafts: cardstock. Tools: Imaginisce D-Stress Tool, Score 'N Pierce Tool; Other: digital cut files from Silhouette store: box card #97923.

Thanks for stopping by and having a peek! Have a great day!
xoxo
Monique 

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh this is just AMAZING! I loveeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat ziet er super uit! Helemaal in mooie Halloweensfeer zo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so wonderful and so excellently done!! Box cards are tricky but you have clearly aced this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. vind ik leuk dat had ik al op facebook gedaan maar werkelijk wat heb je dit weer top gedaan.
    suppppppper
    silhouette staat ook op mijn lijst maar ja , misschien ooit.
    ik wens je een super fijn weekend

    ReplyDelete