Monday 30 November 2015

Christmas Cards - Imaginisce

Hello everyone! Have you started on your Christmas cards yet? Do you know it's only 3.5 weeks to Christmas?! If you haven't started yet and need an idea for a quick, but fun card then you're at the right place! Using Imaginisce's Give Thanks collection I created these two cards (are up on Imaginisce's blog too). The colors of the Give Thanks collection are just perfect and lots of the embellishments are "neutral" and can be used for cards for any occasion.


I just love those wood buttons! And they are so fun in my Christmas tree!


They add the necessary dimension to my cards, just like the enamel dots: 


The tree trunk was created using the phrase cardstock stickers and with a piece of twine, a stamp and some stitching my cards were finished. I kept it fairly simple so I'll be able to create lots of cards in little time! 
 
Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned paper, wood buttons, cardstock phrase, enamel dots (Give Thanks); American Crafts: cardstock. Tools: Imaginisce D-Stress Tool. Other: stamp, twine. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, have a great day!
xoxo
Monique

7 comments:

  1. Ooohhh! Those embellished Christmas trees are way cute. Love these cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! LOVING those trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeetje, wat een gave kaartjes! Echt heel creatief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Love the trees you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these cards!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete