Monday 2 November 2015

Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge - Travel Memories

Good morning everyone! Before I head off for work, I thought I'd quickly post my take on the fabulous November sketch using Pretty Little Studio’s Let’s Go collection! I love the unusual angle of the sketch and worked on my page with great pleasure! As the maximum size of Pretty Little Studio’s papers is 8″ x 8″ I chose to use 2 different papers to create the background: one clear sheet and one patterned paper which I arranged in such a way they would overlap a bit. The photo was layered on a piece of patterned paper and next on a piece of vellum. I adore all the sheets of beautiful and original vellum in this collection and can’t believe there was a period I tired of vellum. I’m a huge fan of vellum once again! (especially of all PLS’s vellum!)


Another of my favorites is the journaling card with the gold foil globe & text. I find it so very beautiful! To create the title I used my Silhouette Cameo and the sewing machine for the finishing touch.



PLS Products Used: Let’s Go Collection: paper: Boston, London; Clear: Global Black; Journaling Cards: Panama; Shipping Tags: Cheyenne; Flair: Fresno; Stars: Spain; Tickets: Define.Travel; Word Flags: West; Stickers: GeoTag Gold.

And this is the sketch we used:


If you want to play too, then hop over HERE for the details.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
xoxo
Monique

6 comments:

  1. Ontzettend gave vormgeving zeg en die wereldbol-achtergrond is ook helemaal leuk! Supergaaf lootje!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the maps, the colors and the photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! LOVE the overlay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely and totally agree! Vellum and gold both rock:) They look beautiful here.....fabulous page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page...I love the pops of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout, Monique, love how you arranged the 8x8 papers!

    ReplyDelete