Tuesday 17 November 2015

Scrapbook Generation CREATE Magazine November Issue!

Good morning everyone!! The November issue of SG CREATE Magazine went live and it's once again bursting to the seams with inspiration!! If you want to check it out, go HERE!


And because I'm one of the Design Team members I've got three projects in this magazine, which I'll post on my blog during the next couple of weeks, but here're a few sneak peeks. Of course, if you want to see my full projects now, just hop over to the magazine

Here's a peek of the layout I created for the "Winter" theme, using lots of Doodlebug product: 


This is for the "Gelatos" feature, using Elle's Studio product: 


And this one is for the theme challenge, the "baby" feature, using Imaginisce product:


So, if you want to be inspired, then head on over and check out the Scrapbook Generation Create Magazine November 2015 issue. Have fun reading!!

Hugs,
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Gaaf joh, de sneak peeks zien er al super uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your sneaks ... off to see!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik heb gekeken ze zijn weer allemaal toppers en zeker die van jou.

    ReplyDelete