Wednesday 4 November 2015

Sketchy Thursday Scraptastic Club - My Guys

Okay, so I'm a week late, but it IS almost Thursday ... a perfect day to share the Thursday sketch challenge from Scraptastic Club!

This is what I created using the Riptide kit and add-on:


I love this photo of me and my boys and couldn't wait to scrap it!


Aren't these multi colored Thickers from Amy Tangerine awesome?!


And this is the sketch we used:


For more details of the challenge hop over to Scraptastic Club's blog!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Monique



2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke foto en je hebt hem ook prachtig gescrapt! Ik vind vooral je vormgeving met al die strookjes heel gaaf, maar de titel is ook erg leuk gedaan zo.

    ReplyDelete