Tuesday 21 June 2016

Everyday - Imaginisce

Good morning! Today I'm sharing my take on Imaginisce's June sketch. I used the Sunny collection and this fun photo of my hubby and our two sons. As soon as I saw the bicycle paper I knew I wanted to scrap these photos but because they are already a few years old it took me a while to find them. Glad that I did in the end!


And except the paper with the bicycles I also used the journaling card with the bicycle! And don't you just love that sticker stacker with the camera?


I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut a title:


And added some hand journaling at the bottom of my page. I used the water melon die cut for the finishing touch.


And of course ... the June sketch:  


Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned papers, die-cut shapes, word stickers, sticker stacker (Sunny collection). American Crafts: cardstock. Other: Silhouette Cameo; cut file: Studio Calico.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today!
xoxo
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous21 June, 2016

    Oooh, wat is hij weer leuk! Dat papier met die fietsen erop geweldig. En een super uitwerking van de schets. Geeft mij ook weer inspiratie:) Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's en superleuke lay-out! Alles past perfect bij elkaar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the bike paper is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun LO! Love your take on the sketch and the photos are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout and I think the sunshines are adorable and the bikes everywhere are so super cute!! Wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete