Sunday 17 July 2016

Travel - The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone! Today I've got a layout to share I created for The Cut Shoppe. Last May when we were in New York my daughter wanted me to take her photo posing with one of those human statues on Times Square. I thought she would choose Mickey or one of the Disney princesses, but instead she chose the "Statue of Liberty":


For this page I used the fun cut file "And Then" and went with the ampersand in the top right corner. I love this cut file so much! All four ampersands are terrific and I had a hard time choosing one as all of them would have worked perfectly with this photo.


More often than not, when I cut a cut file I cut it from white cardstock. This time however, I decided to cut if from a piece of patterned paper and chose one of the sheets of the fabulous Pebbles' Everyday collection (which I used for my entire layout). 


And because I really love to see this cut file on my page, I only used one small photo and a few die-cuts to decorate my layout. I added some machine stitching for extra texture and a bit of hand written journaling and I was done!



Hope you like it! 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today to take a look. Wishing you a wonderful day!

xoxo
Monique



2 comments:

  1. Die is gaaf geworden! Een echte meidenlay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the impact of that diecut. A great page as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete