Tuesday 28 February 2017

A Tealightful Layout - Pebbles

This week we're showing our "Tealightful" projects on Pebbles blog and I did the kick off with this layout. Last year my daughter and I went over to the UK to spend a few days sight seeing and to meet up with friends in London. They had booked us an afternoon tea in a delightful little bakery in Hammersmith where they served some delicious award winning cupcakes. This photo of the four of us just had to be scrapped, but until now I hadn’t found the right collection. And then Pebbles came with the Tealightful collection! It couldn’t have been more perfect!


I started my layout by selecting all the tea related die-cuts. Look how many there are to choose from!


I selected a few to create a little cluster at the bottom of my page. My very favorite die-cuts are the teacups with the little critters in them. Aren’t they adorable?!


For the right side of my photo I chose another animal in a teacup, but also a few non-tea related die-cuts because I felt that especially the brown color of the tree trunk was a nice touch to add to all the pastel colors of the rest of the page.


Next I selected a few papers to go with my photo, this was easy as almost all the papers were perfect! I definitely wanted to use that awesome paper with the macarons (Delicate Lace) on it! From the same paper but the other side, I cut a title and a border of teapots using my Silhouette. To create the border on the yellow paper (Floral Patchwork) I used one of my border punches.


Last but not least I added a few of the puffy stickers and the word stickers and a few strips of journaling and I was done! Hope you like it!



Thanks for stopping by the Pebbles blog today! Wishing you all a wonderful week!

Supplies:
Tealightful Delicate Lace (733528)
Tealightful Fresh Picked (733529)
Tealightful Teacups (733530)
Tealightful Floral Patchwork (733535)
Tealightful Daydream (733537)
Tealightful Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts (733540)
Tealightful Puffy Stickers (733542)
Tealightful Word Stickers (733544)
American Crafts Cutup Scissors 7″ (64201)
American Crafts Double Sided Super Sticky Red Tape .25″x5yd (61753)

xxx
Monique

3 comments:

  1. I just got this collection! I loveeeeeeeeeee what you did with it! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute collection and just perfect for your photos. (Might just have to hunt that one down). Love your layout :)

    ReplyDelete