Sunday 5 February 2017

February Kit Reveal Day at My Creative Scrapbook!!

Have I told you I'll be (guest) designing for My Creative Scrapbook for the next couple of months?! I was so happy when Pam Rangel found me and asked me to join her design team!! Every month My Creative Scrapbook offers 4 kits: the Main Kit, the Creative Kit, the Album Kit and the Limited Edition Kit (for a closer look at all the kits hop over to the website). I've been asked to design with the Main Kit, which is my favorite kit!! Yay! 

The 5th of the month is "reveal day" at My Creative Scrapbook and that means that all kits and the projects created by the design team are being revealed!

I'll show you my projects (4 so far) one project per blog post, but if you can't wait to see them all then please hop over to the MCS gallery, there you'll find all projects by all dt members. 

A little while ago, Winston, the Carpe Diem mascot from Simple Stories came to visit me and I showed him around town. As the February Main Kit features Simple Stories I just had to scrap the photo of Winston and me. Here's what I made:


And a few close-ups: isn't Winston adorable?!



The hearts are the February cut files from My Creative Scrapbook.


And this is what the February Main Kit looks like: (soooo me!)


Thank you so much for stopping by and hope to see you soon! Have a fab Sunday!
xxx
Monique

5 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeee that you documented your time with Winston! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg leuke layout! Ik vroeg mij al af wat je met die hond in je hand deed. Super gedaan weer. Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and fantastic layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thats so cool. Congrats on the design team :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, wat een leuke foto! Je hebt hem weer verwerkt op een prachtige lay-out! Wat zijn de kleuren en alle details weer mooi.

    ReplyDelete