Friday 10 March 2017

Mats & Me - My Creative Scrapbook & Pebbles Simple Life

Sharing the second of five layouts I created with the March Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook! You probably all know I adore everyting from Pebbles being on their team and this month I'm so lucky to work Pebbles products not only for Pebbles but also for My Creative Scrapbook! Their March Main Kit is filled with Pebbles' Simple Life collection by Jen Hadfield!!

For my second layout I also used one of the March MCS exclusive cut files:


And a few close-ups:


Pink Paislee's gold letter stickers are a perfect match for the Simple Life collection!


Puffy stickers!!! LOVE!


How I adore this month's kit!! Here's a quick look at the kit:


For more information about the kits or for more inspiration from the Design Team hop over to the MCS website or the blog.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Wishing you a crafty weekend!
xx Monique

2 comments:

  1. Wat een lieve foto en een mooie en gezellige lay-out! Dat rood geruite papier staat er zo mooi bij.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I am LOVING the red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete