Friday 2 June 2017

Stuck?! Sketches June 1st Reveal: We Love Pizza - Echo Park

Hi friends!! It's the beginning of a new month and that means there's a new sketch challenge going on at Stuck?! Sketches! For this sketch I decided to pull out some of my old stash and found an Echo Park collection (We Are Family), completely untouched! When I found it again I remembered straight away why I had bought it and I still love everything about it!

Here's what I did:


And this is the sketch for June 1st:

Here are two close-ups photos:



I really love how this turned out. Scrapping everyday photos is what I love to do most, but sometimes when I've them printed them off I can't see how they will ever make for a fun layout. I had that feeling with these photos, but now the page is done I quite like it! and these are the memories I want to remember most, more than the photos taken on fabulous vacations to far away countries. 

So, if you want to play along with the sketch challenge too and maybe use up your stash or scrap your everyday photos (both not a must, mind you), then we've got two awesome sponsors who offer fun prizes! 

The ScrapRoom is offering a $20.00 gift certificate to one lucky participant!


and 

Crafty Ribbons is also sponsoring this challenge, offering a $10.00 (pounds) gift certificate to their online shop to our second lucky participant!


Please link up your layouts over in the sidebar on the blog of Stuck?! Sketches by June 29th to be in the running for one of our prizes! All prizes will be drawn randomly using Random.org to pick a number.

This is it!! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon!
Have a fab weekend!
xxx
Monique

4 comments:

  1. What a fun layout and yes, those will be the ones that the kids remember most in years to come. (Pizza is a favourite of ours too) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, I love the central focal area so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this!! And PIZZA is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deze papierlijn past perfect bij jouw stijl en je hebt er weer iets heel moois van gemaakt. Zo'n leuke en fleurige lay-out!

    ReplyDelete