Tuesday 1 August 2017

Layouts created with the July Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!

As I totally forgot to schedule some blog posts when I went on vacation I haven't shared all of the layouts I created with the July Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. As it's almost time for the August layouts I thought I'd share the 3 July layouts I haven't showed you yet all together in this blog post! 

Here it goes: layout 3: Happy (my youngest had just been to the hair dressers, can you tell? lol!)


and the close-ups:




Layout 4: Summer Chill


close-ups:




And layout 5: Summer Fun


And the close-ups:




How I love summer scrapbook collections with all the bright colors! This one from Simple Stories (Summer Days) and also the collection from Photo Play Paper (Summer Bucket List) are definitely among my favorites! 

Hope you like these projects! For more July Main Kit inspiration hop over to the MCS Design Team gallery! And stay tuned for the August projects ... coming soon! 

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to take a peek at my project!
Hugs,
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are STUNNING! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete