Now on to this fun challenge Pebbles started this month: a sketch challenge using one of the fabulous sketches of Laura Whitaker! There are two prizes so it's definitely worth your while to join in!!
I used Pebbles' Happy Hooray collection, which I totally adore with the fun animals and awesome colors. Here's a page celebrating my oldest son's 17th birthday last year.
and a few close-ups of some of the fun details like the puffy stickers and acetate die-cuts:
Or how about the chipboards in this collection? I love the words and the alpha's!!
Here's Laura's sketch we used:
And here are the challenge rules:
- Submissions need to be made mostly of Pebbles products.
- Submission photos need to be clear and bright so that everyone knows what they are voting on.
- All submissions need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 13th.
- There will be 2 winners: one will be chosen by the design team and the other will be chosen by you and your peers. In order to hold a vote, all submissions will be posted to Facebook.
- Voting will take place October 16 to 23rd at noon; the winners will be announced that afternoon on Facebook.
Really hoping you'll join in!!
Thanks for stopping by and good luck!