Saturday 20 January 2018

My Creative Scrapbook January Sketch

Hi everyone!! Feel like scrapping today and in need of a fun sketch? Why not use the January sketch from My Creative Scrapbook (created by Laura Whitaker). Here's what I created with it using the January Main Kit from MCS.


If you look at the sketch you can see I strayed a bit from the original sketch but I think you can still see I used it as inspiration. 


Here're a few close-ups:




The colors in this kit were just perfect for this photo of our family! 

For more DT pages created with this sketch in mind hop over to the MCS blog

And remember to share your page using this sketch at the fb page "My Creative Scrapbook Inspiration Central"! You never know when Pam is watching and you can be a lucky winner to some fabulous goodies!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xoxo
Monique

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that photo, the colors and the triangles!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk met al die laagjes en vlaggetjes! En wat een mooie familiefoto van jullie! Prachtige lay-out!

    ReplyDelete