Friday 9 March 2018

I Am ... so happy to be in London! My Creative Scrapbook March Main Kit

Hi everyone! Here's another layout I created with the fabulous March Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I had almost bought the "I Am" collection from Simple Stories myself, but was glad I didn't as this kit is all about I Am! 


The photos are from my dd's and my trip to London in 2014. We had so much fun the few days we spent there (as you can see, lol).




And here's a quick photo of this month's MCS Main kit:


If you're looking for more information about this kit or about one of the other three March kits from My Creative Scrapbook then please hop over to the My Creative Scrapbook website. If you want to see what everyone created with the kits, please visit the DT Gallery!

Thanks for stopping again!
xoxo
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING that title and the staggered photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie kit en je hebt er een prachtige lay-out mee gemaakt. Ik vind de kleuren super en ze staan ook zo mooi bij de foto's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldige LO, knap zoals jij altijd alles zo mooie mixt en matched!

    ReplyDelete